Job at risk causes & remedies

Published by Ashok Prajapati on

When your jobe is not secure

When your job is at risk you are about to terminate or if you are on notice period your horoscope must have the reasons & solutions. Know your career prediction immediately & save your job.

In present times, the jobbers are afraid all the time because a job whether it is private or government, its stability is not guaranteed. When People feel that, their job is in crisis they come to me to know their future.

Many times, I was shocked to know their position & designation at their workplace. Believe or not but it is a harsh reality that anything is possible when the time comes bad. You may lose your job very easily in a bad time.

Current Planets are not supporting

If your time is not supporting you and you feel that your job is under threat, then let us know what to do. How to manage, how to get rid of this problem. What is the remedy? But, first of all, it is necessary to find out the reason for this crisis.

If you don’t know astrology basics Get Free Career Prediction by Ashok Prajapati here.

Get prediction with solutions.

I will advise you to get your horoscope checked and try to find out what changes have taken place in the planetary position recently. Whenever change takes place in the period or sub-period of planets in the horoscope, it brings changes in job or economic status.

What to do When job is not secure.
Consult Ashok Prajapati for your Career Prediction by date of birth & time.

Find the root of your career problems by Planetary Period Chart

You have to see that since your job has come under threat, the period & sub-period of which the planet has ended and started during that period. According to my experience, 60% out of 100 people get the problem only due to the changing period & sub-period. The remaining 40% of people are upset either due to 7.5 years or due to 2.5 years of Saturn. Apart from this, when Rahu and Ketu come in the fourth and tenth house of the horoscope, then also crisis is seen on the job because at that time your work level decreases or you give poor performance.

Do the remedy of the planet only that is creating the problem

If the Sun is not favorable in the current period
If the position of Sun in your horoscope poses a threat to your job then as a remedy, you start waking up early in the morning and see the rising sun. More explicitly, keep looking at the sun when it is rising and looking red.

If Moon is not favorable
If the position of Moon in your horoscope poses a threat to your job then as a remedy, you start to see the Moon and offer the milk mixed water to it.

If Mars is not favorable
If the position of Mars in your horoscope poses a threat to your job then as a remedy, take the leaf of Paan, write down Sita-Ram on them, and offer the same in God Hanuman on Tuesday. 

If Mercury is not good
If the position of Mercury in your horoscope poses a threat to your job then as a remedy, donate the Pen, Pencil, books to the poor students.

When Jupiter is not good
If your job is in danger due to Jupiter then as a remedy start going any religious place and give your services as a volunteer there for few days.

If Venus is not favorable
If you feel that, your job is in danger due to Venus then as a remedy avoid wearing dirty clothes. Keep your body clean, do not let things get messy in your house and help in household chores.

If Saturn is not favorable
If your job is in danger due to the planet Saturn, then as a remedy, fill black sesame in dry coconut on Saturday and bury it in any park, give the household items which is lying idle and of no use to some needy, never sell it in the junk.

If Rahu is not favorable
If the position of Rahu in your horoscope poses a threat to your job then as a remedy, make arrangements to treat the injured animals. Arrange for medicines etc. on wounds of the injured dog, horse, cow, etc.

If Ketu is not good
If the position of Ketu in your horoscope poses a threat to your job then as a remedy, get the pair of silver snakes from the jeweller and place them in an uninhabited place on Wednesday.

If you too are facing problems due to the crisis on the job and you are unable to understand which planet has caused this crisis on you, then do not hesitate to contact us and perform remedy, which we will tell you according to your horoscope. No doubt, you will definitely get rid of your problems.