How Rahu Can Affect Your Married Life
The 7th house of your kundali represents your married life, relationship with the partner, marital peace, and divorce or separation. Want to know How Rahu Can Affect Your Married Life. Read the complete article.
Any planet occupying the 7th house affects those aspects.
Rahu is a malefic planet. It represents confusion, fear, and dissatisfaction in one’s life. If it occupies your 7th house, it will lead to problems in relationships and married life of the native. Besides, Rahu has a certain effect on every planet. However, Rahu is not harmful to all houses.
Submit your birth details & Get your free horoscope Reading.
If Rahu sits in the 7th house, it can lead to poor relationships with her spouse marked by heated arguments and violence. Their family members will also feel the heat of such a tumultuous relationship between the husband and wife.
This way, the presence of Rahu in the 7th house leads to hardships, obstacles and other problems in one’s married life. Though other planets might try to minimize the negative effect of Rahu, the issue might be long-lasting.
Consequences of Rahu in the 7th House
- It creates barriers to families. The natives can have many relationships.
- The presence of Rahu also affects marital peace.
- It can also risk the married life by making the native vulnerable to having extramarital affairs or cheating on a spouse. This might be because of the endless sexual hunger caused by Rahu. It prompts the natives to find someone to satisfy their lust other than their partners.
- Your spouse might face health problems, particularly associated with reproduction.
- Several things might be hidden from you about your spouse during the wedding and only to be revealed after marriage. Needless to say, it will hinder your married life and faith.
- The native might develop a secret love affair before or after the marriage.
- The marriage can be called off.
Presence of Rahu in the Different Houses: What Does It Mean for Your Married Life?
Apart from the 7th House, the presence of Rahu in other houses can lead to problems in one’s married life.
- Rahu in the 1st House – You won’t share a good relationship with your spouse
- Rahu in the 3rd House – The native might not feel comfortable in his married life.
- Rahu in the 4th House– Pregnancy issues.
- Rahu in the 5th House –Abortions and wife having health problems for the next 12 years after giving birth to a son.
- Rahu in the 7th House – If the native marries before 21 years, it will hurt their married life.
Rahu is considered to work against marriage tradition. It can do anything to break the tradition, even making the native vulnerable for developing multiple love affairs. Love marriages are also possible when Jupiter controls the situation of Rahu in the ascendant and seventh house. It might cause one’s marriage against the will.
The Rahudosha in marriage are caused by the Saturn, Mars, and Rahu in a horoscope, and when it gets associated with the seventh house, it might lead to the marriage against the desires of the family.
REMEDIES TO PACIFY RAHU IN YOUR 7TH HOUSE
- Chant “Om BhramBhreemBhromSahRahaveNamah” 18000 times in forty days for its ultimate effects. Once you are done with that, Jaap 1 mala of Rahu mantra every day.
- Place a RahuYantra.
- Worship Lord Ganesha to overcome any obstacles. You can keep a sterling silver figurine of Lord Ganesha in your house.
- Donate Rahu items such as sesame seeds, brown or blue clothing, and blankets on Saturdays.
- Worship Lord Shiva and offer belpatra to him.
- Burn camphor at home to drive away negative energy.
- Avoid wearing dark clothes on Saturdays.
This is how Rahu can affect your married life. While the presence of Rahu in the 7th house can be worrisome, there are many ways to pacify it to keep your married life peaceful and cordial.