Doctor Horoscope: Planetary Combination for Medical Profession
Doctors are counted among one of the prestigious and respectable careers in any nation. Moreover, financial gain is also associated with this profession.
No wonder why many parents want their children to study for this field after their matriculation.
While it takes one to be determined, focused, and industrious to prepare for the medical field, certain planetary positions can be supportive of this career.
Important Planets for Astrological Yoga to Become a Doctor
Sun, Mars, Jupiter, and Moon are the most important planets that create astrological yoga to become a doctor in one’s horoscope.
- Sun is termed as the Indicator of Soul. It empowers the natives to cure someone and give life. Therefore, Sun can be an important sign to have an efficient medical career. Sun in Scorpio or Sagittarius can make one doctor. Jupiter stands for knowledge and wisdom. It creates the chance to get the knowledge to cure a person.
- Venus is associated with “Sanjeevani Vidya” which is the knowledge to save one’s life.
- Mars is an important planet for surgery as it is associated with operating a physical body and handling the blood.
- Moon also plays an important role to determine one’s medical career.
- Moon is an indicator of drugs, herbs, and medicines derived from herbs. It should be influenced by negative planets so that the natives can be hard-hearted or cruel enough to perform surgeries. A fainthearted or soft-hearted might not perform it well. A strong moon is also needed to administer medicines and perform surgeries. This way, a native can do surgery without any emotional disturbances.
The Role of Houses and Signs in Medical Horoscope
- 5th House is checked which stands for intelligence and education.
- 10th House determines rewards, recognition, and status.
(The 5th House and 10th House should be connected with planetary combinations for the medical profession.)
- 6th House stands for service and disease.
- 12th House is for a hospital.
(These two houses should also be connected by placement or conjunction of the planets for a sound medical profession.)
Understanding the Essential Planetary Combinations for Medical Career
- The 10th house or 5th house or their Lord in conjunction with 6th hour or 12th house or their lords.
- The influence of Jupiter on the 5th house, 10th house, or Lagna or their Lord.
- The affliction of the Sun and Moon by malefic planets or their association with 6th, 8th, or 12th house or their Lords.
- The conjunction of Sun and Saturn.
- Navamsha and Dasamsa should also be checked. Dasamhsa is checked for the Amatyakaraka planet, which decides the career of a person. If it is occupied by the Sun or Moon or influenced by Jupiter or Saturn or Venus, there are brighter chances to become a doctor.
- The occupation of strong Rahu or Ketu in 1,4,5,7,9 or 10th house.
Combinations for Other Medical Specialization
- Sun, Venus, and Mercury in 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 11th House are ideal for becoming a DENTIST.
- Sun, Mars, and Venus in 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 11th House are ideal for becoming an EYE SPECIALIST.
- Mars, Venus, and Saturn related to the 6th and 10th House are ideal for SKIN SPECIALIST.
- Ketu in 10th is ideal for HOMEOPATHIC DOCTOR
So you must have understood the role of planets in one’s horoscope to become a doctor. But that doesn’t mean only a horoscope will make a native doctor. They need to do hard work; get the right education and show determination to get the horoscope benefit meant for their medical profession. What do you think? Let us know by commenting below!